Horse Racing Forum - PaceAdvantage.Com - Horse Racing Message Board

Go Back   Horse Racing Forum - PaceAdvantage.Com - Horse Racing Message Board

View Single Post
Old 01-16-2021, 02:03 AM   #193
ReplayRandall
Buckle Up

Quote:
Originally Posted by thaskalos View Post
To be honest, my good friend...I have no faith at all in a "higher power". If some "higher power" out there could be trusted...I doubt that we would see all the shit that we've been witnessing in this maddening world of ours. No...I think that we are quite alone in our human struggles. Of course...this doesn't mean that I would ever belittle the religious beliefs of someone else. I just wish that some people, in turn...wouldn't belittle mine.
Well, I certainly haven't done that to you....I believe we are all "spiritual beings" going through a human experience, versus we as human beings going through a spiritual experience....

We simply can't on our own energies, overcome everything that comes at us from all directions on a daily basis, as we're exhausted at the end of each day. We must tap into the "higher" energy that comes through meditation or prayer at the start of our day, to fully recharge. It's the only way we can be fully energized to take on the trials and obstacles of the this daily "human" life....

When this life is over and we've passed on to the other side, we'll all realize just how weak we truly were, the higher power was there all the time, we just failed to use it fully, an ego or pride thing I guess will be the reason....Kind of like a "V-8" moment.
ReplayRandall is offline   Reply With Quote Reply

» Advertisement
» Current Polls
Wh deserves to be the favorite? (last 4 figures)