Horse Racing Forum - PaceAdvantage.Com - Horse Racing Message Board

Go Back   Horse Racing Forum - PaceAdvantage.Com - Horse Racing Message Board

View Single Post
Old 03-02-2024, 12:14 AM   #7
Inner Dirt

Quote:
Originally Posted by jimmyb View Post
Do the NFL broadcasts even have a women? The pre game shows don't.

The Fox pre game used to have a woman doing the weather reports, think her name was Jillian and i really enjoyed her. Phyllis George was awful and the gal that was doing Yankee broadcasts was a hard listen. Jenny Dell I thought did good sideline stuff.

League broadcasts are behind the times as far as hiring woman. I'd love to see and hear a woman that knew her stuff instead of Phils Sims and Michael Strahan. Some of the NFL B team broadcasters could be replaced by a woman and they would probably do as credible a job. Terry Bradshaw is becoming the Joe Biden of Fox and needs to retire so there would be another opening.

The NFL wants to be inclusive, why not do it with the broadcasts.

I cannot stand Phil Simms, I am glad they pulled him from live broadcasts of games. His crap where he kept having to mention he won't say Redskins I found very annoying. I don't want to hear your political views when I am watching sports coverage even if I agree with them. I don't think a woman has rose above sideline reporter in the NFL. I have noticed they are putting women on TV sport talk shows that would not be considered eye candy, they definitely did not do that back in the day. I can't remember what I thought of Phyllis George. I know Kennedy took her job on the NFL Today when George wanted more money. If I don't remember my opinion of George in probably meant I thought she was nether good nor bad.
Inner Dirt is offline   Reply With Quote Reply

» Advertisement
» Current Polls
Which horse do you like most
Dornoch - 67.74%
42 Votes
Track Phantom - 32.26%
20 Votes
Total Votes: 62
This poll is closed.