Horse Racing Forum - PaceAdvantage.Com - Horse Racing Message Board

Go Back   Horse Racing Forum - PaceAdvantage.Com - Horse Racing Message Board

View Single Post
Old 11-01-2016, 02:07 PM   #67
EasyGoer89
Charm school graduate

Quote:
Originally Posted by ElKabong
Make yourself feel good, buddy. Have at it. Try to reduce the great turnaround of the 80s all you like, doesn't phase me at all.

I just wish we had the unabashed enthusiasm that things were going to turn around, like what I saw in the early 80s. My co workers and upward chain, I'd never seen that kind of eagerness for the future since the week of that 1980 election

During the carter years my parents lost two businesses due to a sinking economy that carter had zero clue as to how to handle. Those were truly hard times for my family. I had to transfer from a tier one University to a local UNiversity. That was small potatoes compared to what my folks endured during those carter years.

Imagine being in your 50s and going thru the economy we had in the 1970s.....that was my parents... And a lot of others parents too....guess what, we are going through the same shitstorm now. Yea Obama and obqmqvare with the sky high premium hikes

Hi five, man. Let's sign up for four more years of this shit...
I agree, congratulations to all of us if she wins, woo hoo, happy days are here again, but you know, all these supporters of hillary could care less about the tens of thousands of unchecked illegals pouring in from everywhere, coming with malice in their hearts towards american citizens, they can care less as long as their personal family isn't affected, its out of sight out of mind, they walk out of their front doors in the morning with the sun shining and all seems well, so yeah, congrats, high fives all around!
EasyGoer89 is offline   Reply With Quote Reply

» Advertisement
» Current Polls
Which horse do you like most
Dornoch - 67.74%
42 Votes
Track Phantom - 32.26%
20 Votes
Total Votes: 62
This poll is closed.