Horse Racing Forum - PaceAdvantage.Com - Horse Racing Message Board

Go Back   Horse Racing Forum - PaceAdvantage.Com - Horse Racing Message Board

View Single Post
Old 06-30-2014, 09:40 PM   #1
PhantomOnTour
C'est Tout

I need an apprentice !

My weekends fall on Sun-Mon, and Mon night is when I catch up on my figures and data input into the PP Generator program. Today I had to do inventory at work so my time has been compromised tonight.

My most detailed figs are done for the big three NY tracks. I watch replays, make notes, all that jazz...and that's done basically on a daily basis.
No biggie - it's only one track.

Here's the problem:
Keeping up with all the feeder tracks that I never (or rarely) play; like Mth, Prx and FL.
Throw in the fact that I make figs for almost all Stks races run on dirt in the USA and I'm a busy dude....gotta follow CD, Del, SA and so on...which reminds me that I have to get a chart & pars together for PrM
I added a few tracks this year (CT, FL and now apparently PrM) and the workload is ridiculous.

I need an apprentice, and (as Quinn wrote) preferably a young coed with a penchant for numbers
I also need to get to work.

» Advertisement
» Current Polls
Which horse do you like most