Horse Racing Forum - PaceAdvantage.Com - Horse Racing Message Board

Go Back   Horse Racing Forum - PaceAdvantage.Com - Horse Racing Message Board

View Single Post
Old 06-26-2015, 11:35 PM   #218
Dark Horse

Quote:
Originally Posted by v j stauffer
I think you might be confused. The 5 who finished 2nd bothered the 4 who finished 3rd. There were no other horses involved. The 5 was dq'ed and placed 3rd. Whoever was the big favorite is irrelevant to the stewards.
The 6 finished 2nd, and was placed third. At least that was shown on the screen after the photo. (as well as on equibase: http://www.equibase.com/premium/char...15&cy=USA&rn=2) I know because I was disappointed that the better paying 5 hadn't finished second.

Vic, as mentioned many times I respect you greatly you as race caller. But I have lost all respect for stewards. Today was the final drop, after seeing two juicy exactas go down the drain at Belmont and Santa Anita. They're welcome to earn the respect back. How hard could it truly be to have consistent rules consistently applied?! How much work would that truly take? A lot less than the work good handicappers put in, I would be willing to bet.

Last edited by Dark Horse; 06-26-2015 at 11:42 PM.
Dark Horse is offline   Reply With Quote Reply

» Advertisement
» Current Polls
Wh deserves to be the favorite? (last 4 figures)