Horse Racing Forum - PaceAdvantage.Com - Horse Racing Message Board

Go Back   Horse Racing Forum - PaceAdvantage.Com - Horse Racing Message Board

View Single Post
Old 06-26-2015, 04:53 PM   #211
EMD4ME
NoPoints4ME

Quote:
Originally Posted by Show Me the Wire
I empathize. My biggest complaint is their decisions are too subjective and the allowing of herding. Herding is dangerous to the jocks and the animals.

When Renee Douglas, before his injury, rode at A.P. he used he horses like guided missiles and created many potential dangerous situations.
I still think Iherd ended Ramon's career...

He's nothing but a punk.

Thinks he's a premier jockey when in reality he's a Ramon Wannabe. Iherd thinks the best thing to do is rate every horse down (because it was perceived that Ramon rated every horse down). Kid can't realize that Ramon had awesome hands and was able to make specific decisions for every race individually based upon bias, # of speeds in race, competition, if then scenarios and was a full fledged genius on the track. Ramon broke to the lead and then rated quite often. This kid just chokes all the time regardless of scenario. He quite often herds bad OUT OF THE GATE and obviously does so in the lane every chance he gets.
EMD4ME is offline   Reply With Quote Reply

» Advertisement
» Current Polls
Wh deserves to be the favorite? (last 4 figures)