Go Back   Horse Racing Forum - PaceAdvantage.Com - Horse Racing Message Board

Thread: Is it Possible?
View Single Post
Old 06-09-2010, 11:10 PM   #22
JustRalph
Just another Facist

Quote:
Originally Posted by therussmeister
There was an expert interviewed on the local public radio station saying many unemployed people between the ages 25-55 (the ones without a college degree) will never work again.
and you believe that bullshit ? So a 25 yr old with no College Degree might never work again? Where does this shit come from ? My wife is hiring Waiter's and Waitress types who are pulling down 4-6 hundred in Cash every week, Read it again, I said "CASH" and during the holidays,, much more. She can't find enough good ones. She fires one or more every week for stupid shit like not showing up, coming to work drunk, etc etc. If you are 25, most should be in good health and if they have any brains (that is a real deal breaker there) and apply themselves they can work a similar job and go to school on the side. The ones who want it, do it.

She had a an employee quit a few weeks ago who made 80k a year. Left because he was not happy with the changes being made at the job. No job to go to etc....... He is friggin crazy!! Adio's MoFo,,,,, I hope you find something..........and let's pray they don't check references

Last edited by JustRalph; 06-09-2010 at 11:11 PM.
JustRalph is offline   Reply With Quote Reply

» Advertisement
» Current Polls
Wh deserves to be the favorite? (last 4 figures)