Horse Racing Forum - PaceAdvantage.Com - Horse Racing Message Board

Go Back   Horse Racing Forum - PaceAdvantage.Com - Horse Racing Message Board

View Single Post
Old 09-24-2020, 12:04 PM   #888
hcap

Quote:
Originally Posted by classhandicapper View Post
Fauci has changed his mind and been wrong more times than a railbird at AQU on a cold winter day.

The first 6 races go wire to wire along the rail

Epidemiologist - Let's analyze this for 6-12 months until we fully understand why, not change any of our preconceived notions about how a track should behave, and not change any of the bets we make until we do.

Data Scientist - Let's bet speed on the rail and make some money. We can figure out why we were right while on vacation in Tahiti.
Whatever you say about Dr Fauci, is weird right wing pandemic denying trash. Fauci is 100 x more accurate (and qualified) than yours and Rand Paul's crapola about herd immunity, and the absurd PA ioff topic myth that NYC got over the worst of the pandemic, because everybody who can get sick has already been infected or died the first time around.

A perfect summation of you, and your moron-in-chief's "herd mentality"

Your assumptions are the preconceived notions of an amateur. You may speculate all you wish about the actual threshold of herd immunity being way, way lower than what the experts in epidemiology think, but without solid scientific evidence and remains only speculation.

Do you believe expertise in anything still exists? It seems a bunch of you here are not only anti-science, but ant-experience in the field as well.

Boxcar told me he knows and is as capable as a professional architect without studying or practical experience in architecture. I have a had time accepting braggarts claims, having run across others who profess what they are not qualified to spout off about.
In my professional experience working with architects and designers, I learned who were worth listening to.

Kinda important to discern expertise from the braggarts.

Last edited by hcap; 09-24-2020 at 12:11 PM.
hcap is offline   Reply With Quote Reply

» Advertisement
» Current Polls
Wh deserves to be the favorite? (last 4 figures)