Horse Racing Forum - PaceAdvantage.Com - Horse Racing Message Board

Go Back   Horse Racing Forum - PaceAdvantage.Com - Horse Racing Message Board

View Single Post
Old 10-12-2023, 03:51 AM   #6
proximity

Quote:
Originally Posted by paulbenny View Post
Does anyone have the instructions from BRISNET on how to use the PPs and interpret them from many years ago (it might be more than 10 years ago)? The old format said that the PPs were not comparable across all distances from what I remember.

Does anyone have any data that shows convincingly that end time speed figures on TimeformUS or Brisnet naturally rise when the same horses run races more than a mile and one eighth? I would even consider Beyers. I do not expect that someone has a great database on this, but when horse move from a route up to the mile and one eighth and try a marathon defined by me as 1 3/16 or longer especially to 1 3/8 the numbers trend convincingly higher in general not for individual horses but for horses in general.

Thanks for asking for clarification.

really i think dr falken would have just launched the missiles if he had to use brisnet period (let alone beyond 9f) but here's a quick and dirty (probably highly flawed) study i did of bris nyra turf figures since july 17:

9.5f + median = 89.5
9f exactly median= 88.5

source:

https://www.brisnet.com/content/2023...rcuit-oct-2-8/
proximity is offline   Reply With Quote Reply

» Advertisement
» Current Polls
Wh deserves to be the favorite? (last 4 figures)