Horse Racing Forum - PaceAdvantage.Com - Horse Racing Message Board

Go Back   Horse Racing Forum - PaceAdvantage.Com - Horse Racing Message Board

Thread: Religion II
View Single Post
Old 09-19-2018, 11:00 AM   #8470
boxcar

Quote:
Originally Posted by hcap View Post
Chiropractors have poor records with hanging victims, unless your chiropractor can quack like a duck.

Maybe you should ask if constantly insulting others who disagree with you, and who you can not answer intelligently, is curable by some sort of quack-like treatment?
I can't answer intelligently? You owe me so many answers, I'm beginning to lose count.

You are now ducking the thorny issue of how a a fake, fictional passion of Christ, which you have postulated, could possibly have resulted in Christianity becoming what it has, and even how it managed to spread so rapidly through Asia Minor in the first century.

Then you never told us if you gave the green light to your kids when they were growing up to implicitly trust all strangers.

Then of course, it's still a top secret to this day where you think the Present is relative to the Past and Future.

It's very evident to me that you have a brought a [plastic] knife to my gunfight. Didn't you learn better from your "anointed one" from the previous administration?

» Advertisement
» Current Polls
Wh deserves to be the favorite? (last 4 figures)