Horse Racing Forum - PaceAdvantage.Com - Horse Racing Message Board

Go Back   Horse Racing Forum - PaceAdvantage.Com - Horse Racing Message Board

Thread: Aaron Hernandez
View Single Post
Old 09-23-2017, 09:54 AM   #18
Inner Dirt

Quote:
Originally Posted by tucker6 View Post
This is so true. My first wife worked as a therapist in a state mental hospital for 32 years. Some people are born evil and better off dead for everyone's sake. Very, very few progress to full rehabilitation.
I never hear death penalty opponents ever acknowledge the risk innocent people are put at by keeping the most dangerous criminals alive. In fact I rarely even hear death penalty proponents mention it. The state mental hospitals are a lot more dangerous than the prisons because of the freedoms allowed the inmates. Pretty sure the state your ex wife worked in wasn't as lax as California. My friend probably worked at a half dozen of them throughout the state, all of them had had a recent (within a few years) fatal assault of staff. Since it isn't the poor prisoners allegedly getting mistreated the horrors inside don't get any news coverage. There was a death at one facility while my friend worked there, even the local TV news didn't cover it.
Inner Dirt is offline   Reply With Quote Reply

» Advertisement
» Current Polls
Wh deserves to be the favorite? (last 4 figures)