Horse Racing Forum - PaceAdvantage.Com - Horse Racing Message Board

Go Back   Horse Racing Forum - PaceAdvantage.Com - Horse Racing Message Board

View Single Post
Old 02-08-2016, 08:46 AM   #499
Canarsie

Quote:
Originally Posted by Stillriledup
Maybe they hound KD because they know he gets agitated. If KD didnt act as if he hates the media maybe they would leave him alone. Also, Stephen A Smith said during his Dur-RANT that he doesn't have to talk TO you to talk ABOUT you.

As far as the Clippers answering questions, the difference is that the Griffin thing might be a legal matter, as far as the Clippers not answering questions goes, you're still allowed to ask them as a journalist. KD has same opportunity to say 'no comment' when asked about his FA status.
I watched him after the game take question after question and not be agitated at all. Not once did a free agency question come up just about the game. Do you really think a writer asking that question is going to beat everyone to the scoop?

With the Clippers there are no charges filed or pending for the Griffin incident. IMO they don't wan't the NBA know the same story they do. Still a reporter could ask every day "what set Griffin off"? If I was a reporter could I ask doc why he traded for his son every day or will I quietly be put in the back of the room?

What exactly is the difference between no comment and I'm not going there right now its not the time or place?

SAS also threatened Durant though I haven't seen one negative thing about him posted by the person who issued a childish warning.

Hmmm you don't think it was Ballmer and the Clippers who got Jordan's agent fired? My hunch is at owners meeting Ballmer doesn't say too much because he's probably in the bottom five of disliked owners. If I asked that question every day my credentials would be YANKED.
Canarsie is offline   Reply With Quote Reply

» Advertisement
» Current Polls
Wh deserves to be the favorite? (last 4 figures)