Horse Racing Forum - PaceAdvantage.Com - Horse Racing Message Board

Go Back   Horse Racing Forum - PaceAdvantage.Com - Horse Racing Message Board

View Single Post
Old 09-24-2018, 12:04 AM   #58
VigorsTheGrey
Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by VigorsTheGrey View Post
Massive New York Times Article released Thursday...

https://www.wral.com/the-plot-to-sub...-far/17860408/
Tread lightly, let me know what you think after reading it...
I thought it was a good article and recommend that you do indeed read it through...it flows well and keeps your attention...like a spy, mystery mini-series that we all are now living through...

you get to know all the characters involved and their various parts being played...how much of it is fact over fiction only time will time...provided we can trust Mueller to out the truth...

I have my reservations about Mueller...he didn’t do a very good job, IMHO, with the 911 Non-Investigation...so do I think he is capable of covering things up...?

At this point it is kind of like we are all blind men feeling our way around different parts of an elephant and convincing ourselves what type of non-elephant it is...

You see, most of us are, as the joke goes, company mushrooms, kept in the dark and fed BS...

I dislike being in that position, but it is difficult to know who or what to believe and have any confidence about an obvious spy versus spy set-up or cover-up game of some sort...

I bothers me now that Trump is backing down from the disclosures he promised, citing the interest of our “allies” who are protesting their release...

I sincerely hope we get to the bottom of this, and either outcome is (not) fine with me, but what I fear is that the American people are getting the shaft from BOTH SIDES now...but then again, that has been straight from the playbook for sometime now...

Last edited by VigorsTheGrey; 09-24-2018 at 12:08 AM.
VigorsTheGrey is offline   Reply With Quote Reply

» Advertisement
» Current Polls
Wh deserves to be the favorite? (last 4 figures)