Horse Racing Forum - PaceAdvantage.Com - Horse Racing Message Board

Go Back   Horse Racing Forum - PaceAdvantage.Com - Horse Racing Message Board

Thread: Florida Derby
View Single Post
Old 03-30-2013, 07:31 PM   #69
lamboguy

Quote:
Originally Posted by raybo
So, as a trainer, you're going to tell the owner that the horse should not have a chance at getting in the KD? Doubt you would be a trainer of decent horses very long. Granted the horse didn't run to expectations, but he's hardly the first to ever do that.
i know the owner puts up his money, i am an owner and i am sympathetic to them. but this game rely's on both owner's and bettor's, without either you have no game. the bettor's need their best interest's at heart at all times. if you looked at past performances and pace number's, which i don't bother with, you would think that SHANG-HAI BOBBY would have given you a better performance than he did from a top trainer.

forget about what's right for owner's and bettor's for one moment, what about the horse. every time a horse enter's the starting gate, he goes to war, its like a boxing match. you would not allow a boxer to enter the ring that is not in tip top shape.

these are very solid points that i have made about this. its the way i feel about the game.
lamboguy is online now   Reply With Quote Reply

» Advertisement
» Current Polls
Wh deserves to be the favorite? (last 4 figures)