Horse Racing Forum - PaceAdvantage.Com - Horse Racing Message Board

Go Back   Horse Racing Forum - PaceAdvantage.Com - Horse Racing Message Board

View Single Post
Old 01-24-2022, 09:11 PM   #31
mostpost

Quote:
Originally Posted by burnsy View Post
Being a Bills fan is a tough go. I drive 4.5 hours on Saturday from Saratoga to get out there. Now that I’m older it’s only twice a year . My friend has been a season ticket 🎟 holder since 1990 . We divi up tickets and he sells the rest in the exchange. I have lived and died for this team over a 30 plus year span. The fans are incredibly loyal and it’s the atmosphere that sucked me in . But we are the Charlie Browns of football 🏈 even when the team is great the ball gets pulled away at the last second. This wasn’t as bad as the infamous Tennessee debacle but CJ posted an accurate depiction of how it went wrong. They were so caught up in being careful and celebrating the win…….. yet another one gets away. Of course, God willing, my ass will be out there next year, rooting for my beloved Buffalo 🦬 Bills. The small market, blue collar team , that wish it could. Seriously, I hope I see one championship before I’m gone.
At least your coaches screwed up in the playoffs. Ours didn’t get close to there.

» Advertisement
» Current Polls
Wh deserves to be the favorite? (last 4 figures)