Horse Racing Forum - PaceAdvantage.Com - Horse Racing Message Board

Go Back   Horse Racing Forum - PaceAdvantage.Com - Horse Racing Message Board

View Single Post
Old 09-22-2018, 12:05 AM   #615
Fred Mertz

Quote:
Originally Posted by hcap View Post
BTW, just in case you babble nonsense that the FBI only does "background investigations" on federal employees.

The "background investigations" is not being done on Dr. Ford a "civilian", it is being done on Kavanauh

Quote:
The Standard Form (SF) 86, Questionnaire for National Security Positions, is the form that is used by military personnel, government contractors, and government employees to apply for a Security Clearance (CONFIDENTIAL, SECRET, TOP SECRET).Jun 29, 2018 https://www.thebalancecareers.com/sf...onaire-4058541
This is the background investigation form currently in use as far as I know. I've filled them out in the past. Honestly, there are other organizations with funny names that conduct the BI; they are nice people though. It is now 127 pages in length and if you fill it out slowly you get paid more to fill it out on goobermint time.

I find Kavanaugh's gambling background more interesting than this sideshow. I wish we could talk about that subject of interest.
Fred Mertz is offline   Reply With Quote Reply

» Advertisement
» Current Polls
Wh deserves to be the favorite? (last 4 figures)