Horse Racing Forum - PaceAdvantage.Com - Horse Racing Message Board

Go Back   Horse Racing Forum - PaceAdvantage.Com - Horse Racing Message Board

View Single Post
Old 04-10-2017, 01:23 PM   #13
EdZone
Power User

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sea Biscuit View Post
For those who believe that a horse who can leave fast and come home fast is a good horse to bet we have a horse at Woodbine in the first race tonight who had the following fractions when he went wire to wire in his last outing from the 7 hole which he won at 17-1.

His fractions were 26-30.2-31.2-26.3. Very unusual fractions even for Woodbine to have two sub 27 qtrs in the race His name is Only Half Bad. He is 5-1 ML and he is racing in the same class.

If you do decide to bet him, good luck. As far as I am concerned I cannot touch him with a 10 ft pole. The reason being wire horses who get away with slow middle halfs make poor bets at the windows.

I don't expect to see this horse in the exacta or the tri.
I still like the #7. but have to watch out the #2 as the new trainer is Carmen Auciello .
I think I'll bet 72/725 but possible they are top 3 favorite and I'll only watch.
EdZone is offline   Reply With Quote Reply

» Advertisement