Go Back   Horse Racing Forum - PaceAdvantage.Com - Horse Racing Message Board

Thread: Religion II
View Single Post
Old 09-20-2018, 11:53 PM   #8486
Light
Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by boxcar View Post
You're equivocating. You can't say in one breath that God IS the universe and the universe IS God, and then in the next tell me that God is only a part of the universe -- like a a wheel is only part of a car. If a wheel is only part of a car, then it is NOT the car!
I never said God is only part of the universe. I said God is ALL of the universe and multidimensional.

Quote:
And since the basic structure of the universe is Space, Matter and Time, then you can't say that the finite universe can contain the infinite God.
That is only if there is only one finite universe at God's disposal which is false. I made the point that an infinite God can be ALL of any number of finite multiverses and then some because he is multidimensional.

Quote:
Plus you cannot attempt to say that the God contains the universe, because as stated previously we'd have a situation whereby this universe/god of yours would have had to existed and not existed at the same time and in the same sense (Law of Noncontradiction) in order to create itself/himself. This, of course, is absurd. (But then again, you did admit once that no one ever taught you how to think because that would mean that you already don't know.)
I don't think even you know what you are saying here^^^

Quote:
Then of course, we have the immutability problem since immutability IS an attribute of God and is NOT an attribute of the universe, since the universe is always in a state of change or flux. Again, a violation of the Law of Noncontradiction and the Law of Identity. A can only be A; A cannot be non-A.
You obviously don't understand what I said several times before on this subject so pay attention.

I said ALL things are IMPREGNATED OR INTRINSIC of God. Just like we are with a soul. The essence of us or of the things does NOT change but returns to it's source, after death, which is God.

Before that, while the person or object is alive, what is changing is the objects or people who are IMPREGNATED with God. Not the essence of the person or object which is God. YOU NEED TO UNDERSTAND THERE IS A DISTINCTION BETWEEN THE TWO STATES OF EXISTENCE.

Quote:
Of course, God is bound by laws. This is why Jesus was sent into the world. He was sent to undo the lawlessness of Adam and the nation of Israel [b]by keeping his own Father's Law, since Adam broke God's commandment in the Garden and Israel broke God's Mosaic Covenant, i.e. the Law of Moses. God, in other words, is bound by his NATURE. Again, the Law of Identity kicks in. Since God, in his nature, is holy and righteous, then he cannot act contrary to his nature.
You cannot have laws governing God or else the laws are now bigger than God and that would negate God as the supreme authority. It would mean the Laws are God and God is a servant to the Laws.

Quote:
But if you insist that God is not bound by laws, then he doesn't have to love anyone. He is free to love or not love. Since you dismiss the Law of Identity, then God is not bound by his nature to love, since he can act contrary to his nature. In your loony world, A can indeed BE non-A.
True love is not coerced. If God needs to be bound by a law to love us then he doesn't love us. Fortunately my God loves me without a law telling him what to do. You need to find a better lover.

Quote:
Then we have the problem of Jesus' teaching that God is spirit and that NO ONE has seen God at any time, save for the Son. Yet, if God IS the universe, and the universe is God, then each of us sees God every single day since the universe is filled with Matter.
Again I answered this twice already. Do you even read what I write? But once again for the illiterate.

We who are part of the universe are IMPREGNATED with God via a soul. The universe is alive as well and is also impregnated with God. You cannot see your soul and you cannot see the soul of the universe. So there is nothing to see. Only your awareness can "see" it.

Quote:
You have become entangled in your web of deceit which you have been spinning the last few days.
I would suggest you first try to understand what I am saying before judging it even if you disagree with it. If you understood my point, even if you disagreed, you would give a counter argument. But instead you show you have no idea how to read, because you repeat the same question over and over proving you do not read or don't comprehend.

Quote:
P.S. Oh...and the Potter-Pot analogy thingy -- that is a biblical analogy See Romans 9. And Paul borrowed that from the OT to boot.

In Paul's use, God is the Potter (Creator) and the Pot is a human imager whom God has created.
OK but God is not a potter.

» Advertisement
» Current Polls
Wh deserves to be the favorite? (last 4 figures)