Horse Racing Forum - PaceAdvantage.Com - Horse Racing Message Board

Go Back   Horse Racing Forum - PaceAdvantage.Com - Horse Racing Message Board

View Single Post
Old 07-16-2020, 11:43 AM   #67
Partsnut
BetMix User

Quote:
Originally Posted by Farrier View Post
I'm returning to racing after a long hiatus, and would like to resume with Pace Appraiser.
I have the Lab and Velocity and was wondering if you have the course from the Forum that went with the ppp's (they can't currently be accessed) or could put me on to someone that might.
I'm also the owner of the original Velocity Generator but my passcode no longer opens the program. I think Giles abandoned it (I'd love to get that revived).

I thank you in advance for any consideration you may give me, and remain
Yours,
Peter Manti

Hi Pete,

PaceAppraiser no longer exists. The site software has not been updated for quite a few years and is not being offered to the general public.

I am probably one of the few that has a lifetime membership to the site that has a password, an old XP computer, a older version of Firefox with an obsolete version of Java. I am fortunate enough to have the ability access the site and convert a data file into a PaceAppraiser file. Randy and I have a long standing friendship and we converse every so often.
He can still be contacted by email on his website, www.paceappraiser.com

I have put in a call on your behalf and hopefully he will respond in a day or two. I have informed him of your post. I am reasonably sure that he will check this site and might even respond to you.

You can always feel free to contact me at the email listed below.

Stay safe and stay well.

Last edited by Partsnut; 07-16-2020 at 11:45 AM.
Partsnut is offline   Reply With Quote Reply

» Advertisement
» Current Polls
Wh deserves to be the favorite? (last 4 figures)