Horse Racing Forum - PaceAdvantage.Com - Horse Racing Message Board

Go Back   Horse Racing Forum - PaceAdvantage.Com - Horse Racing Message Board

Thread: Donald Trump
View Single Post
Old 06-26-2016, 05:57 PM   #7243
OntheRail

Quote:
Originally Posted by _______
It is symptomatic of the problem in this election though. They are divided. The opposition is united. That is a guarenteed formula for losing an election.

There is already a formidable list of Republican's outright endorsing Clinton. It will grow. And that doesn't count those who won't endorse either which would be eyebrow raising by itself in any other election year.

And I'm sure the Trump troops already have a variety of names to call them. But when you are making predictions about results in November, don't forget to include them in your calculations. And compare the list with Democrats endorsing Trump.

How anybody with common sense looks at the 2012 map and doesn't see it as the absolute best possible result for Trump is beyond me.
The problem is Trump is an OUTSIDER... he has not been schooled in Politrick 101 one hand... and back scratchin'. That's the establishments #1 issue. He'll point out all the graft and hypocrisy... be it Left... Right or Center. The Crim,,, I mean Career Politicians are fearful of the bright light that Trump will shin upon them and revel them for what they are... shameless hussies bought and paid for... So let the RATS run to Hillary Rodent Clinton.

I believe more people support Trump then will admitted it... but in the booth alone they will mark Trump.

» Advertisement
» Current Polls
Wh deserves to be the favorite? (last 4 figures)