Horse Racing Forum - PaceAdvantage.Com - Horse Racing Message Board

Go Back   Horse Racing Forum - PaceAdvantage.Com - Horse Racing Message Board

View Single Post
Old 07-20-2016, 02:23 PM   #915
NorCalGreg
Authorized Advertiser

Quote:
Originally Posted by NorCalGreg
The possibilities are endless---ask anyone that already owns Pace View. I happened to notice a horse @ Presque, I think it was--named THE FAZZ MAN. It was one of Winger's horses, so I looked at it and noticed it had an unusually high POWER NUMBER --off the top of my head I think it was 326.

Fazz Man's paid $6.60, his 326 was the highest PN of the day at that track. I got to thinking:

"What if I took the highest Power Number of the day--at whatever track---from the 2.5L POOL--one per day per track?"

Now...we wouldn't be betting BLIND--because in order for the selection to be the top Power Number of the day, of course he's a top pick, and screened to my specs.
Also, if you weren't aware of this--the horses you see in that pool of horses when you click on the 2.5L--have all flashed speed in at least one of their last two races, and usually both. You'll find a lot of your longshot winners in this group.

So you with me so far?

I began tracking this @ Delaware couple hours ago in between e-mails etc so I made it through this month so far. I'm gonna show you this in detail, so anyone with a little time that can check this at whatever track you have files for---please do. The Bris people wouldn't like me sending files to anyone or I would just send em to ya.

I got 10 races in the bag plus todays I'm going to post--the method won EIGHT! With the two that didn't win-----ran 2nd

THE FAZZ MAN @ PRESQUE $6.60

all the rest are Delaware

7/2 OBSESS ----- $5.40
7/4 GO DADDY GIRL ---- $2.20
7/6 INVOLUNTARY ---- 2ND (15-1 ML)
7/9 DARK NILE ---- $7.00
7/11 CHILLY START ---- $5.60
7/13 LAYTHATPISTOLDOWN ---- 2ND
7/14 QUALITY HEY ---- $4.20
7/16 I'M A CHATTERBOX ----- $3.20
7/18 UNBLUNTED ---- $3.20

THIS IS TODAY'S PLAY @ DELAWARE=====TOASTMASTER

I just clicked the 2.5l button---found the horse with the highest power number---didn't have to do any other handicapping at all.

I have a lot of fun with numbers and trying to find methods---I'll bet if you held out for some decent odds--you could make this work, or at the very least ad to exotics. Doubt that 80% can hold up but who knows?
Looks like TOASTMASTER is scratched---leaving PACKER JACK as the method play @ 8-1. I went W/P on 'JACK so we'll see what happens there.--NCG

» Advertisement
» Current Polls
Wh deserves to be the favorite? (last 4 figures)