Horse Racing Forum - PaceAdvantage.Com - Horse Racing Message Board

Go Back   Horse Racing Forum - PaceAdvantage.Com - Horse Racing Message Board

View Single Post
Old 08-16-2018, 12:54 PM   #73
elysiantraveller

Quote:
Originally Posted by MargieRose View Post
I guess that Rand Paul doesn't, either, but, of course, you do.

So...what are the solid credentials that you hold that you seem to think raise you above the rest? Opinions don't count.
Gotta dig deeper than the sound bite. Rand Paul has had a hard-on for Brennan long before Trump and #MAGA were even a thing. He led the filibuster against him in 2013. His reasoning has nothing to do with limiting security clearances by people... he, like Trump, just doesn't like Brennan. Pointblankperiod.

Explanation on how security clearances work:

Just because you have a security clearance doesn't mean you have access to information... you are just allowed to see it. It falls on the person GIVING you the information not the one with the clearance.

For example; Brennan, as CIA director, would most likely have a security clearance that allowed him to view Presidential Daily Briefings. Keeping that security clearance DOES NOT MEAN he still views them. I'm 1000% positive Brennan isn't still getting PDBs.

So yes... Paul is full of shit (And I really like Rand Paul). So on to Brennan "monetizing" his security clearance. This isn't a thing btw... Brennan isn't logging into some place where people store sensitive information and using his clearance willy-nilly to read secrets.

Brennan is allowed to see stuff more sensitive than you are I. That doesn't mean he has access to it. If he does and is actively leaking it for monetary gain there are LEGITIMATE ways of addressing that.

Paul has just disliked Brennan a helluva lot longer than Trump.

Occams Razor

Last edited by elysiantraveller; 08-16-2018 at 12:56 PM.
elysiantraveller is offline   Reply With Quote Reply

» Advertisement
» Current Polls
Wh deserves to be the favorite? (last 4 figures)