Horse Racing Forum - PaceAdvantage.Com - Horse Racing Message Board

Go Back   Horse Racing Forum - PaceAdvantage.Com - Horse Racing Message Board

View Single Post
Old 12-04-2020, 08:29 AM   #11
headhawg
crusty old guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by jim michalak View Post
headhawg: i would like to see something fairly basic but not currently on any of the numerous software programs i own. that would be things such as sortable columns for each horse in the race for such items as wins and in the money for current race distance, surface, off track, current year, last year, lifetime, and $ won. i know these are basic but if they were in sortable columns for each horse it would save me a lot of time. also, the ability to select running line(s) from each horse and compare the total of all the running lines in 1 table. it would be similar to what you can do with the 2m2p software but with bris figures instead of the equibase figures that 2m2p uses. thanks for taking the time to consider my thoughts on the matter.
Thanks for the suggestions. Sorting is a definite, and I really like the idea of a paceline comparison table. I am not familiar with 2m2p, so that feature is something that I may not have thought of on my own. I am still working out my development roadmap. I may just do what Speed Figure mentioned and just release something and incorporate changes and additions after. My plan is to release multiple programs instead of one big do-everything program, but I am making no promises or giving a release date or anything. And I am definitely not revealing my super-secret formulas!

» Advertisement
» Current Polls
Wh deserves to be the favorite? (last 4 figures)