Horse Racing Forum - PaceAdvantage.Com - Horse Racing Message Board

Go Back   Horse Racing Forum - PaceAdvantage.Com - Horse Racing Message Board

View Single Post
Old 03-09-2018, 09:49 PM   #83
Mulerider

Quote:
Originally Posted by thaskalos View Post
Is there a place where we can uncover the CONNECTIONS of these unfortunate horses? This type of information shouldn't be kept hidden...IMO; it should be shouted from the RAFTERS.
Thask, that very course of action is being discussed at the icareihelp Twitter page. I think all these Delta horses have lip tattoos, so it should be pretty easy to trace back to the owners.

That said, the owners and trainers of two Delta kill lot horses in recent months were identified and publicly posted on the aforementioned site; to my knowledge Delta took no action even when provided with the names of the connections. Delta certainly never responded to my email politely asking for an update on any punitive action.

I just sent an email to the Investigations division of the Louisiana Racing Commission. We'll see if I get a response. I won't hold my breath.

Mule
Mulerider is offline   Reply With Quote Reply

» Advertisement
» Current Polls
Wh deserves to be the favorite? (last 4 figures)