Horse Racing Forum - PaceAdvantage.Com - Horse Racing Message Board

Go Back   Horse Racing Forum - PaceAdvantage.Com - Horse Racing Message Board

Thread: The All Play
View Single Post
Old 02-23-2018, 03:15 PM   #6
Si2see

Here are the three ways I will punch the all button. Hopefully these are ways you wouldn't have thought of previously, and the reason you made this thread

1. PICK 4 - For comfort, piece of mind, and to cash more often, I will often times use ALL in the last leg of a pick4 ticket. ESPECIALLY the late pick4 as the last race of the day tends to lean towards chaos.

2. ALMOST ALL - I love to use what I will call the Almost All button in one situation. If there are two heavy favorites in a race, I love one of them on top, and can't stand the other one to run second. These situations typically happen in shorter 6-8 horse fields. Normally I will key the horse I like one of two ways.

Option A: Use the probables to adjust each horse in second place to have the possible score at X amount of dollars.

Option B: Will just key the horse with everyone except second chalk on $10 exacta

3. DOUBLE - Probably my favorite and longest running all ticket.... I can remember hitting this way at some of the more wide open meets ( Gulfstream winter, Keeneland, and Saratoga )

If I have a strong opinion on a long shot in back to back races ( Example in leg A, in leg B. )

$1 dbl / ALL
$1 dbl ALL /
$1-$2 Dbl Fav, / Fav,

If you hit one of your Longshots you are golden, even if the favorite runs in the other leg because you will have multiple times. IF you are lucky enough to hit both longshots you are GETTING PAID

An example of this happened to me playing Hollywood park right before it closed ( I miss that track so much )

December 21, 2013
Race 5

I liked the 31-1 horse drawing the inside he dueled all the way around the track to just hold off the favorite, the next race looked wide open as well. The horse I keyed for the All / X double was nowhere to be seen, but luckily I had the all button as the 43-1 wins ( who I wouldn't have used on the ticket in 100 years ) triggering one of the largest $2 payoffs in Hollywood Park History

2.00 DB (PWHL) 1 / 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10, 11, 12
Bet $24 $3,728

The all button can be your friend if you know how to use it, and can catch a little bit of luck every once in a while. Hope this helps,
Jason
Si2see is offline   Reply With Quote Reply

» Advertisement
» Current Polls
Wh deserves to be the favorite? (last 4 figures)