Horse Racing Forum - PaceAdvantage.Com - Horse Racing Message Board

Go Back   Horse Racing Forum - PaceAdvantage.Com - Horse Racing Message Board

View Single Post
Old 10-17-2021, 06:14 PM   #29
thaskalos

Quote:
Originally Posted by boxcar View Post
Mayor Pete Reassures Everyone Supply Chain Disruption Will Continue – And That’s a Good Thing

Secretary of Non-Transportation Pete Buttigieg is set to go on Eternity Leave while the nation grapples with major supply-chain disruption. But before setting off to cuddle with a baby that he had nothing to do with creating with his same-sex partner, he left us with some consoling words of wisdom about the massive mess he is leaving us. It’s actually a good thing. No, seriously.

Buttigieg aka Mayor Pete appeared with Jake Tapper on CNN’s State of Confusion and disclosed his strategy for handling the supply chain crisis. Do nothing.

https://beckernews.com/mayor-pete-re...d-thing-42579/

Oy vey!
Pete Buttigieg has his head up his ass (among other things). Retail sales are up, but this has little to do with the worker income being up. The main reason that retail sales are up is because the retail items that are being sold are at near-record prices. My retail sales are up too...but I am selling less items, and my customer count is down. The health of a retail business isn't indicated solely by its retail sales.

» Advertisement