Horse Racing Forum - PaceAdvantage.Com - Horse Racing Message Board

Go Back   Horse Racing Forum - PaceAdvantage.Com - Horse Racing Message Board

Thread: Religion III
View Single Post
Old 06-30-2022, 04:04 PM   #8656
boxcar

Quote:
Originally Posted by Light View Post
In Hinduism the trinity of God is similar to Christianity The Father, the Son and the Holy Ghost. These are all recognized in Vedic tradition. The "Vedas" are the Hindu scriptures.

God is the Isvara,(Brahma,God)) the Supreme controller the father of all and the cause of all causes.

He has no other origin and He is the prime cause of all causes. Brahma samhita 5.1

O conqueror of wealth, there is no truth superior to Me. Everything rests upon Me, as pearls are strung on a thread. Bg 7.7

It should be understood that all species of life, O son of Kunti, are made possible by birth in this material nature, and that I am the seed-giving father. Bg 14.4

The son (such as Krishna) is His representative who purely presents His instructions and is to be worshiped on the same level as God.

The spiritual master is to be honored as much as the Supreme Lord, because he is the most confidential servitor of the Lord. Bg ( Bhagavad Gita, the 5th Veda)

And the Holy Ghost is Paramatma (the supreme inner self) who is seated in everyone’s heart and assists the sincere in approaching Isvara, the Supreme Lord in conjunction with His Son, His pure devotee.

I, dwelling in their hearts, destroy with the shining lamp of knowledge the darkness born of ignorance. Bg 10.10 -11
"Similar" doesn't cut it. Similar means, "close but no cigar".

» Advertisement
» Current Polls
Wh deserves to be the favorite? (last 4 figures)