Horse Racing Forum - PaceAdvantage.Com - Horse Racing Message Board

Go Back   Horse Racing Forum - PaceAdvantage.Com - Horse Racing Message Board

View Single Post
Old 09-16-2014, 11:05 PM   #42
dirty moose

Quote:
Originally Posted by ReplayRandall
There's been no free market for over 20 years. I started this post knowing it would hit a raw nerve with those closely aligned with their home-track. You think I'm not aware that it's like "family" in most smaller market tracks? I've been waiting patiently for things to sort themselves out "naturally" for years, but it just keeps getting worse and worse. Please excuse my bluntness in my posts, but know this........without the bettor, there is no horse racing and the owners can go collect their "ribbons" when they win. It's the BETTOR that makes this game, and if we don't take control of the game NOW, it won't exist for anyone.......
I want to apologize to you, I didn't mean to curse at you. I live here in NY and don't really care for the product from a betting standpoint. I play Finger Lakes way more than I do NYRA. So I'm not aligned with any tracks.

You say without the bettor there is no horse racing, 100% right. So don't spend your money at any of the tracks you don't like. You came across very personal. Put your self in a race track employees shoes.
dirty moose is offline   Reply With Quote Reply

» Advertisement
» Current Polls
Wh deserves to be the favorite? (last 4 figures)