Horse Racing Forum - PaceAdvantage.Com - Horse Racing Message Board

Go Back   Horse Racing Forum - PaceAdvantage.Com - Horse Racing Message Board

View Single Post
Old 10-06-2017, 11:45 PM   #465
ultracapper

I wish I could do this stuff myself, but I don't have the required skills/equipment. The splits of race 1 at SA on 10/5/17 just don't seem correct. The 2nd call, half mile in 45:70 after an opening quarter in 23:16 just looks highly unlikely, particularly when the entire field was reeling in the pace setter. The winning time of 1:33:57 in a race where all but the last place straggler finished within 5 lengths 1st place to 7th place in an N2L claimer would result in a potentially significant key race.

If it's correct, we could be looking at 4 or 5 of these horses running a sub 23:00 second quarter of a mile turf race that would be expected to disintegrate under normal conditions, but instead kept together.

Looks very, very suspicious.

Thanks in advance to anybody that has the skills/equipment/time to review this timing and report a corrected timing for other interested board members. If it's correct, sorry for wasting your time.
ultracapper is offline   Reply With Quote Reply

» Advertisement
» Current Polls
Wh deserves to be the favorite? (last 4 figures)