Horse Racing Forum - PaceAdvantage.Com - Horse Racing Message Board

Go Back   Horse Racing Forum - PaceAdvantage.Com - Horse Racing Message Board

View Single Post
Old 05-04-2023, 02:57 PM   #7
Robert Fischer
clean money

Quote:
Originally Posted by Parkview_Pirate View Post
Definitely a win contender on paper, though not much value. Cyclone Mischief gets in now, and makes for more traffic problems in the first turn, assuming he's gunned for position.
I'm assuming you guys got that as a certainty/confirmed...

hmm , well w/ Practical Move he could have set or attended the pace, but he was pretty likely to try to do another efficient forward trip.

Now w/ Cyclone Mischief - you have three horses w/ at least part Albaugh ownership. Jace's Road and Cyclone have some potential ensure a good pace for Angel of Empire.
regardless, is a forward horse probably part of the pace

Japan - fun idea. I don't know. Supposedly Mandarin Hero was in a lower division than Derma in Japan.
Derma had that success going right to the lead, so it is kind of silly to wonder if Contiinuar would be the pace rabbit.
Without going back again and scanning the Japanese earlier races, I read online(can't vouch accuracy) that Continuar was actually in front in 2 of 3 races where they were both entered.
Definitely expect teamwork from Albaugh and Japan (even w/different owners), but there's not a ton of wiggle room w/ derma pace and verifying Cox prized near front

Last edited by Robert Fischer; 05-04-2023 at 03:03 PM.
Robert Fischer is offline   Reply With Quote Reply

» Advertisement
» Current Polls
Wh deserves to be the favorite? (last 4 figures)