Horse Racing Forum - PaceAdvantage.Com - Horse Racing Message Board

Go Back   Horse Racing Forum - PaceAdvantage.Com - Horse Racing Message Board

View Single Post
Old 06-25-2019, 03:10 PM   #54
RunForTheRoses

Quote:
Originally Posted by jay68802 View Post
A few others, Morey and Hollendorfer. The focus was on lasix and the whip, but the drug policies are helping out. Who is next?

The sad part is that other tracks let these people in and nothing really changes. They are free to do the same thing, but not in California. Wong was booted from New York, but California said you can race here. Maybe he is next, who knows.

Nice if Stonarch would implement the same policies at all their tracks, maybe they have and I missed it.

All in all, what is happening in California is good for the game. The biggest problem is that other tracks will be slow to follow suit, if at all. Funny thing is that the people that wrote The Horse Racing Integrity Act should be making a lot of noise about this and I do not recall a word from them.

Support the new drug policies, they are a needed change.

And for all the stats guys, a question. Have any trainers win percent dropped since Santa Anita reopened?
Jonathan Wong was booted from New York? I never heard that, he was a protege of California trainer John Martin before going out on his own.

Did find this:

https://rmtcnet.com/barn-search-parx...-report-52617/

Last edited by RunForTheRoses; 06-25-2019 at 03:13 PM.
RunForTheRoses is offline   Reply With Quote Reply

» Advertisement
» Current Polls
Wh deserves to be the favorite? (last 4 figures)