Horse Racing Forum - PaceAdvantage.Com - Horse Racing Message Board

Go Back   Horse Racing Forum - PaceAdvantage.Com - Horse Racing Message Board

Thread: Religion II
View Single Post
Old 02-22-2019, 04:51 PM   #9812
boxcar

Quote:
Originally Posted by Light View Post
He thinks he is vastly ahead of his time , and we are too dumb to understand such a "genius" like him, just like they didn't understand Jesus at the time.

I think he fantasizes that when we meet in the afterlife, there will be Boxcar, standing next to God during "judgement day" and pointing at us "non believers". Boxcar will get his wrath on us as he condemns us forever and then Hi-fives God who tells him "Good work". And Boxcar gets the girl at the end too! Wow!
At least you got the "too dumb" part right.

Ps 49:20
20 Man in his pomp, yet without understanding,
Is like the beasts that perish.

NASB

And I don't need to fantasize about the afterlife or judgment day. I know what I, along with all billions of other saints, will be doing on the Great and Terrible Day of Lord when we stand with Christ to judge the world with Him! And what a glorious honor that will be!

1 Cor 6:2
2 Do ye not know that the saints shall judge the world? and if the world shall be judged by you, are ye unworthy to judge the smallest matters?
KJV

And,

Matt 19:28
28 And Jesus said to them, "Truly I say to you, that you who have followed Me, in the regeneration when the Son of Man will sit on His glorious throne, you also shall sit upon twelve thrones, judging the twelve tribes of Israel.
NASB

And,

Ps 49:14
4As sheep they are appointed for Sheol;
Death shall be their shepherd;
And the upright shall rule over them in the morning;
And their form shall be for Sheol to consume,
So that they have no habitation.

NASB

And,

Ps 149:5-9
5 Let the godly ones exult in glory;
Let them sing for joy on their beds.
6 Let the high praises of God be in their mouth,
And a two-edged sword in their hand,
7 To execute vengeance on the nations,
And punishment on the peoples;
8 To bind their kings with chains,
And their nobles with fetters of iron;
9 To execute on them the judgment written;
This is an honor for all His godly ones.
Praise the Lord!

NASB

And, again, your "best friend" said:

Rev 2:26-27
26 'And he who overcomes, and he who keeps My deeds until the end, to him I will give authority over the nations; 27 and he shall rule them with a rod of iron, as the vessels of the potter are broken to pieces, as I also have received authority from My Father;
NASB

And last but not least:

Rev 20:4a
4 And I saw thrones, and they sat upon them, and judgment was given to them.
NASB

You should quit fantasizing over what you think are others' fantasies; for when you open your mouth in such a manner, you truly remove all doubt about the extent of your own spiritual ignorance, which only rivals that of a bottomless pit.

» Advertisement
» Current Polls
Wh deserves to be the favorite? (last 4 figures)