Horse Racing Forum - PaceAdvantage.Com - Horse Racing Message Board

Go Back   Horse Racing Forum - PaceAdvantage.Com - Horse Racing Message Board

View Single Post
Old 05-17-2018, 09:39 AM   #29
TheOracle

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheOracle View Post

I don't think 5 or 6 wins will come from the group of Morning Line Favorites less than 3-1 any time soon. The wins will hover around 3 or 4 per day from this group but let's keep an eye on them!!!

You lost $1 if you played all Morning Line Favorites less than 3-1 to win yesterday due in part to the $18.10 payout across the board from #3 Data Driven per $2 win place and show wager

One more win from the MLFs less than 3-1 would have put win returns on the plus side for the day

How I of all people could miss a horse called Data Driven I will never know!!!

Other MLF's beat 5ers (Morning Lines ending with 5) by a 2 to 1 margin

The Belmont Morning Line Favorites Index (MLFI) is down -1

I'm hoping for a spike next week of at least +1 to the index!!!

There was a spike yesterday from the Morning Lines less than 3-1 they had 5 winners on the wet stuff at Belmont!!!

Interesting to note that 4 of the 5 winners came after the 5th race yesterday, including 2 back to back wins from the group to complete the late daily double along with exactas in the 5th race and 9th races!!!

Prior to the 4th race yesterday the Morning Lines less than 3-1 went 4 for their last 14 and then went on to win 4 of their last 7 races

The 5ers (Morning Lines ending with 5) crushed other MLF's by a 5 to 0 margin including 3 straight wins to complete the late pick 3 at Belmont!!!

The Belmont Morning Line Favorites Index (MLFI) is up +2 since yesterday!!!
TheOracle is offline   Reply With Quote Reply

» Advertisement
» Current Polls
Wh deserves to be the favorite? (last 4 figures)