View Single Post
Old 02-26-2016, 06:28 AM   #2
NorCalGreg
Authorized Advertiser

--YESTERDAY'S POST

Quote:
Originally Posted by NorCalGreg
***The lotto $1 straight superfecta:Charlestown~Race-2 -->> 2-1-7-3

Did some thinking and some research on the "sub-24" spot-play--came to the conclusion it just may be the hidden/big move/gain, instead of relying solely on the fast late quarter-mile. I've added a Pace Component, and also screened every pick for certain TIPS--from the software-- that I noticed were prevalent in some longshot winners.
I've never tried using 2 or 3 different software programs--in addition to my own basic handicapping--to arrive at what should now be more solid selections.

We will see.

*CHARLESTOWN

6TH WHOLLY HUGHES 15-1

*DELTA

6TH ABRAHAM 5-1

8TH CULLEN 20-1

*GOLDEN GATE

6TH ZOOMZOOMANIA 12-1

*OAKLAWN

6TH JOY OF THE SAINTS 20-1

7TH PADEN 10-1

*concerning the CTX lotto super...I found 4 horses in the 2nd that--singely didn't qualify for a win bet--but collectively 3 stood out. I added another to make the super--but I'm also playing a $1 tri box (Charlestown is so elite, a 50cent trifecta is apparently beneath them)

2ND RACE-- key the with , , --that will cost $18

Got a good feeling about this spot-play, but then again...I've felt good about a lot of spot-plays. Since I'm not rich--my good feeling hasn't panned out yet. But what's great about horseracing--tomorrow's a new day.

have a good day

-NCG

***Didn't hit any, yesterday--so today is the 2nd day

» Advertisement