Horse Racing Forum - PaceAdvantage.Com - Horse Racing Message Board

Go Back   Horse Racing Forum - PaceAdvantage.Com - Horse Racing Message Board

View Single Post
Old 09-05-2022, 07:00 PM   #50
BarchCapper

Quote:
Originally Posted by classhandicapper View Post
Not that I have a solution to what I'm sure are complex business problems, but racing coverage is ridiculous. I spend more time changing channels and ADWs trying to find the races I want to watch and bet than actually handicapping the races. The coverage is constantly bouncing around from channel to channel or to channels I don't even have. It's comical. There should probably be either 1 or 2 sources of racing coverage with one or both covering everything (for better or worse). The TV coverage is starting to feel like the ADW insanity where I can only bet certain tracks at certain ADWs, only get the track feed for some tracks at certain ADWs, or only get replays for certain tracks at certain ADWs etc... It's like the goal is to make people miserable.
Don't know if you're simply looking to vent (which I understand) or are interested in suggestions, but here's what I do:

I used to use the TVG website sidebar with only my favorite tracks enabled to see what races are upcoming (and then use RTN to switch/watch), but though the sidebar is still there, for me in the Safari browser the menu options to pick only TB or Favorite tracks are gone, leaving the sidebar cluttered with harness tracks and other tracks I'm not playing.

Lately, I fire up NYRABets and pick and choose all the races I'm most interested in watching for the day, dragging them into "My Races". Then I open the My Races tab and use it as my guide to when to switch RTN around.

All the best as you try to find the solution that helps you enjoy the races the way you want to.
BarchCapper is offline   Reply With Quote Reply

» Advertisement
» Current Polls
Which horse do you like most