Horse Racing Forum - PaceAdvantage.Com - Horse Racing Message Board

Go Back   Horse Racing Forum - PaceAdvantage.Com - Horse Racing Message Board

View Single Post
Old 01-19-2017, 04:19 PM   #41
Nitro

Quote:
Originally Posted by Clocker
That's scary. I feel a sudden need for a safe space.

P.S. To cut off the Trumpites in advance, I still believe that Trump is preferable to Hillary. But Trump is still an unknown and unproven, and it's all still talk. I prefer to wait and see some results.
Those of you who are still a bit skeptical about Trump’s commitment to the American people apparently can’t distinguish between a seasoned (do nothing) politician and a successful (proactive) businessman. There’s huge difference! I believe Trump’s motivation to accomplish his agenda is based entirely on improving the lives of all Americans. Fortunately, he’s the last person to make any decision based on “Political Correctness”.

I predict that his efforts in attempting to “drain the swamp” will meet with resistance from both parties.
I know one thing for sure: He will hold everyone in his administration accountable and those in Congress will have to answer directly to the American people should they decide to play the politics as usual game.

Mark my words, everyone is going to witness positive changes in our government that are LONG overdue!

» Advertisement
» Current Polls
Wh deserves to be the favorite? (last 4 figures)