Horse Racing Forum - PaceAdvantage.Com - Horse Racing Message Board

Go Back   Horse Racing Forum - PaceAdvantage.Com - Horse Racing Message Board

Thread: Is it Possible?
View Single Post
Old 03-23-2019, 07:14 PM   #299
pktruckdriver
Sunny Daytona Beach

Update 9yrs later, Still Dreaming...

Thaskalos I loved your advice back then and it really made me re-think alot of things in ones life. I never did go after my dream of being only a Horse Player , solely surviving on my winnings and such. It was solid advice and am I now ready to start my dream again, no absolutely not!

I been through the wringer as so many of us have, all with our own little issue's in life, some tougher than others, but to us our problems were the most important of all. I am still loving the idea of being a successful Horse Player, maybe a becoming a World Series Champion to make me resume look good, but dreams they may need to remain for a little bit longer, 1yr -25yrs , who knows for sure.

I did fiddle with Horse Ownership in a few partnerships, even had a winner or two, almost had a stakes winner, was too slow on the draw, but the experience was really pretty cool, and having great people involved made that much more enjoyable. I may do this again, and maybe 1 day be able to stand in the Winners Circle at Saratoga 1 fine Summer Afternoon.

I met alot of friends through Mike's site here and during my travels around this country, and was forever greatful when this site got together to help me in a time of need, I will never forget that, how could I. Thank you all for what you did then, I was truly honored and moved.

I see so many of the same names still here 10yrs later, I really miss this part of my life, one day soon I may begin again as a hobby, we'll see.

In Closing For now, I could still use a little help to hit my Kentucky Derby Superfecta wager, that has eluded me all these years, so far! I will actually be in Louisville this coming week at The MATS Truckshow, always up for a stop by the Twin Spires, a a little reminiscing, not that I would ever wish to be there on Derby Day, too wild and crazy for me, unless my horse was running..lol Keep Dreaming

He is good wishes to all of you
Patrick Kane
pktruckdriver is offline   Reply With Quote Reply

» Advertisement
» Current Polls
Wh deserves to be the favorite? (last 4 figures)