Horse Racing Forum - PaceAdvantage.Com - Horse Racing Message Board

Go Back   Horse Racing Forum - PaceAdvantage.Com - Horse Racing Message Board

View Single Post
Old 03-16-2024, 12:11 AM   #34
headhawg
crusty old guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nitro View Post
Now what sort of "creepy" mind would conjure up thoughts like this based on some very innocent motivations?

CheckMark please! You certainly don’t have to apologize for your comments. Your insights are correct and they make perfect sense to most of the rational thinking people around here.

I think that castaway is really just jealous because you didn’t want to contact him instead of a sharp female handicapper of similar age.
But wait a minute. She qualified for the big contest and he didn’t. So maybe he’s envious of her too?
Hey Carnac. You have no idea what CheckMark's intentions are or were. And I'm sure you are perfectly innocent and never had a creepy thought in your head. Your replies just indicate your need to be right about all things on PA. Do I think people here overreacted? Probably, but I have no idea what type of person CheckMark is. I did find it a little weird that he made a post regarding her, but then again I never got the impression that he was very worldly or experienced. It was probably just a simple error in judgement, and the morality police had to call him out on it. Let it go.

» Advertisement
» Current Polls
Wh deserves to be the favorite? (last 4 figures)