Horse Racing Forum - PaceAdvantage.Com - Horse Racing Message Board

Go Back   Horse Racing Forum - PaceAdvantage.Com - Horse Racing Message Board

View Single Post
Old 03-10-2024, 08:40 PM   #1
zico20

Kentucky Derby News

It is now two months to the Derby and all that is left is the 100 point races and the Lexington. Before I get to the breaking news I think we as a group need to make a decision. There will be a ton of news over the next eight weeks. Do we want one big thread that has all the information in one spot, from very small news to big news like a horse off the Derby trail. I think one thread instead of possibly 50 would be better but it is not up to me.

So Derby news just broke! First, this which isn't surprising. Chad Brown says he is going to run Domestic Product once more as it will give him the best opportunity to run big in the Derby. Now for the big news. Jose D'Angelo, the trainer of No More Time said this. "I'd probably like to bring him in fresh and arrive at Churchill early." Wow, so he is going to train him up to the Derby. How good does this guy think he is, the next Bob Baffert! Richard Violette tried the layoff route in 2004 with Read the Footnotes and it was a disaster, running 7th. So will it be with this one.

The good news for us bettors is that it brings us one step closer to riches. If he makes it into the starting gate we no longer have to handicap 20 horses, now it is down to 19 as No More Time won't be in the top five.

Last edited by zico20; 03-10-2024 at 08:44 PM.
zico20 is offline   Reply With Quote Reply

» Advertisement
» Current Polls
Which horse do you like most
Dornoch - 67.74%
42 Votes
Track Phantom - 32.26%
20 Votes
Total Votes: 62
This poll is closed.