Horse Racing Forum - PaceAdvantage.Com - Horse Racing Message Board

Go Back   Horse Racing Forum - PaceAdvantage.Com - Horse Racing Message Board

View Single Post
Old 11-11-2017, 10:50 PM   #3
betovernetcapper

The NAACP is trying desperately to survive. It hasn't been relevant for decades.
Every damned thing that Martin Luther King was bitching about has been achieved. The fact that many Blacks are in prison or are living under the poverty line is something that is of their creation. Water is wet, rocks are hard & if you don't go to medical school, you are unlikely to be hired as a doctor.
The truth is the Blacks that were decedents of slaves and are living here are quite lucky. They were slaves in Africa and had they not been sold to Europeans, they would have been sold to the Arabs to work the mines. If they had remained in Africa, they would still have been slaves, but their offspring would be earning (at least in Nigeria ) $2 a day or less. The average American Black makes an average of about $20,000 a year. They should thank God they were lucky enough to become slaves here as apposed to remaining in the Dark Continent.
Interesting bit of trivia. What color were the first slaves in America? Answer WHITE. The punishment for anything in England was hanging & when it got to be a political hot potato, prisoners were given a choice, hang or go to the New World & pick cotton. I have never heard a White person complain about their fate because a few hundred years ago some distant relative was a slave.

My posts & letters & avatars & whatever reflect solely my own world view- Born in 1948 and never an I.C.E. visit
betovernetcapper is offline   Reply With Quote Reply

» Advertisement
» Current Polls
Wh deserves to be the favorite? (last 4 figures)