Horse Racing Forum - PaceAdvantage.Com - Horse Racing Message Board

Go Back   Horse Racing Forum - PaceAdvantage.Com - Horse Racing Message Board

View Single Post
Old 12-31-2017, 12:59 PM   #25
boxcar

Quote:
Originally Posted by Saratoga_Mike View Post
You're addressing a different point, i.e., Iran's heightened influence in the Middle East which resulted from GWB's disastrous decision to invade Iraq. I'm happy to discuss this matter with you, but it wasn't my point. I claimed "Saudi Arabia was (and is) the greatest fomenter of terrorism in the world"(through its export of Wahhbism). In 2012, 70% of global terrorism was committed by Sunni Islamists, according to the National Counterintelligence Center. I would like to share the Shia stat with you, but it wasn't even listed, presumably too negligible. When the Iranians start exporting hate to every corner of the globe, I'll reconsider my position. That's what the Saudis have been doing for years and continue to do. If you don't know this, you haven't been keeping up with the times.
What I do know is that Iran supports the two biggest terrorist groups on the planet and...hates the West...and...hates Israel...and...thanks to mainly Obama now has nuclear capability to express all that hatred...and has some very formidable and wicked allies in Russia and China. All these things NOW make them far more dangerous than the Saudis. And all this makes them more of influence upon the affairs of the entire world...not just the Middle East.

» Advertisement