Horse Racing Forum - PaceAdvantage.Com - Horse Racing Message Board

Go Back   Horse Racing Forum - PaceAdvantage.Com - Horse Racing Message Board

View Single Post
Old 12-03-2021, 11:43 AM   #33
boxcar

Quote:
Originally Posted by mostpost View Post
The right to control their own body. The right to make decisions about their health and well-being without interference from the state. The right to decide when and if they want to start a family. The right to decide how many children they want to have in that family.
Well, now...you are contradicting yourself because in another thread when we conservatives borrow the pro-abortionists' slogan of "My Body, My Choice with respect to the covid jabs, you claimed that the phrase is narrowly limited to a woman's reproductive system. So, which is it, Mr. Duplicity: Is it that limited or is it now as broad as what you just wrote? And if the latter, how come everyone can't apply that slogan to the covid jabs? Why can't everyone make their own choices regarding their personal "health and well-being", with respect to the jabs? You preach autonomy for the woman but not for everyone else? Freedom for the woman, but not everyone else?

Secondly, the decisions about when or if to start a family should be made before a woman gets herself knocked up, don't you think? To decide after the fact to abort because the fetus is an inconvenience is premeditated murder given the principle that is taught in the Exodus 21 passage.

So... what part of that Exodus passage that I cited didn't you get, Mr. Choir Boy?

» Advertisement
» Current Polls
Wh deserves to be the favorite? (last 4 figures)