Horse Racing Forum - PaceAdvantage.Com - Horse Racing Message Board

Go Back   Horse Racing Forum - PaceAdvantage.Com - Horse Racing Message Board

View Single Post
Old 09-06-2020, 10:23 AM   #5
Parkview_Pirate

Quote:
Originally Posted by Robert Fischer View Post
I like it.

Players got carried away sometimes, with horses such as Sacred Life, and Money Moves (Derby).
The Twinspires analysts were repeatedly expressing their amazement at the odds of Money Moves, but personally I understood some of the logic of liking that horse. Lightly raced with three starts, speed figures knocking on Triple Digits, Pletcher, and a running style that suggested a stretch out would be favorable. I had him for fourth on my super ticket. I just hope the horse can bounce back from the Derby effort, and find his true class level. He got bumped around and was parked wide before fading to 13th.

I don't know if class is a factor that's overrated - it's qualitative and difficult to define, and of course dynamic. If accurately rated, it can help determine if the horse is well spotted, but like any other handicapping factor it's no guarantee of success.
Parkview_Pirate is offline   Reply With Quote Reply

» Advertisement
» Current Polls
Wh deserves to be the favorite? (last 4 figures)