Horse Racing Forum - PaceAdvantage.Com - Horse Racing Message Board

Go Back   Horse Racing Forum - PaceAdvantage.Com - Horse Racing Message Board

View Single Post
Old 02-17-2018, 12:25 PM   #64
pandy

Quote:
Originally Posted by JustRalph View Post
The background check system is a ruse to compile a gun registry. It’s screwed up half the time. I know several people that were denied purchases for no reason. Including one who was told "your name is too common for an accurate check”

The 2nd Amendment is a right. Do you need a background check to exercise your 1st amendment rights? Hell no. Constitutional carry and purchase should be the law. It supersedes the states. Yet our stupid court system and State legislators think they know better. Americans have the right to own-possess guns. They also have the right to do so wherever they want.

I am personally being disarmed today because I want to attend a concert. The venue restricts my rights, even with a CCW permit, to carry my weapon inside their building because they make over 51% of their revenue from alcohol. This is a law they abide by.

Even though there is tons of evidence that CCW-LTC types commit almost no crime. The legislator cooks up this law to allow lefty venues to enforce their views. This will be the last concert I attend there. I didn’t know before I bought a suite of seats.

The bottom line is bad guys will get their guns no matter what. Whether they are criminals or pissed off high school kids. If you’re motivated enough to walk into a school and kill, you will damn sure find a way to get a gun.
What if, say, a guy beats his wife and gives her a concussion and a few broken bones. Should he be allowed to buy a gun?

» Advertisement
» Current Polls
Wh deserves to be the favorite? (last 4 figures)