Horse Racing Forum - PaceAdvantage.Com - Horse Racing Message Board

Go Back   Horse Racing Forum - PaceAdvantage.Com - Horse Racing Message Board

Thread: TwinSpires
View Single Post
Old 09-27-2018, 02:06 PM   #178
OverlayHunter

PA, the following comment is in no way meant as a criticism of you or your policies - how you operate this site is totally at your discretion and I, for one, greatly appreciate all that you provide and do for us.

That said, what is clearly unseemly (to me) is the disdain TS shows its customers. I understand the need for a business to produce profits for its shareholders and sometimes make difficult choices and decisions but every time I turn around every CD related company that I do business with just seems to care not a bit (okay, let's be fair and say "hardly at all") for its customers. I am not an Amwager customer but I likely will be shortly (not because they posted in this thread, I've been checking them out for a couple of weeks) because I need to be able to upload files and TS can't or won't get its act together and I'm all out of patience.
OverlayHunter is offline   Reply With Quote Reply

» Advertisement
» Current Polls
Wh deserves to be the favorite? (last 4 figures)