Go Back   Horse Racing Forum - PaceAdvantage.Com - Horse Racing Message Board

Thread: silver
View Single Post
Old 02-12-2021, 05:25 PM   #12
FakeNameChanged

SLV

[I]Quote:
Originally Posted by FakeNameChanged View Post
Not wanting to rain on your parade, but Silver is stuck at the same level it was 8 years ago, and more than 50% lower than 10 years ago. Having said that, IF it can rise above the monthly closing high of August, 2020 of 28.59, then I think it has a chance of going up. Bullion, generally sells for a generous percentage above spot prices.

Quote:
Originally Posted by lamboguy View Post
up until yesterday, i would have told you that silver was going to be $200 by next week. they stopped the Robin Hoods and Reddits from buying SLV. i also think that $200 is still cheap for silver whenever it gets there. i am probably the only guy that you will ever meet that called for oil to go to ZERO a year before it went to negative $37 . unfortunately i can't tell you when the silver goes above $200, but it will get there, i promise that. it might be right after Bitcoin goes to $150,000.
SLV seems to be taking a 6 month breather, and stuck in a sidetrend. SLV has not risen above the Aug closing high of 27.00, on Aug 10,2020. It still looks moderately stronger than GLD, which has been tracking down from almost the same date in August.

SLV:
https://schrts.co/xNnbQnWG

GLD:
https://schrts.co/RJMihMgP
I'm avoiding both of them while this market is still uptrending.

» Advertisement
» Current Polls
Wh deserves to be the favorite? (last 4 figures)