Horse Racing Forum - PaceAdvantage.Com - Horse Racing Message Board

Go Back   Horse Racing Forum - PaceAdvantage.Com - Horse Racing Message Board

View Single Post
Old 09-29-2018, 02:01 AM   #1666
lamboguy

Quote:
Originally Posted by lex View Post
I'm not sure if there are any chicks speaking on this thread so I thought I'd throw in my two cents.

I think something happened to Dr Ford. I don't think her story makes sense. If I had been at a gathering with my best friend and she just disappeared I would have wondered what in the world happened. I would have been on the phone with her ASAP the next morning or that night. I'm not sure what time this was supposed to have happened. And I'm pretty sure that weird situation would stick in my head if someone asked me about it now. Also there's one person that she can't remember that was there? I'd assume the owner of the house?

Also I find it interesting that a lot of the media people covering this must know this woman Leland through her ex-husband. I assume she wants no part of this mess but I'm just curious if anyone has actually tried to talk to her.

And I'm thinking I should burn my 80's yearbooks right now.
you hit the nail on the head with this one, if the FBI finds this house, its all over.

this Leland lady has her own set of problems right now, she has some major health issues, but she needs to step up and have good answer's to wrap this up.

lamboguy is offline   Reply With Quote Reply

» Advertisement
» Current Polls
Wh deserves to be the favorite? (last 4 figures)