Horse Racing Forum - PaceAdvantage.Com - Horse Racing Message Board

Go Back   Horse Racing Forum - PaceAdvantage.Com - Horse Racing Message Board

View Single Post
Old 01-30-2023, 01:21 PM   #6
lamboguy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Andy Asaro View Post
It's about a small group of people being given a license to play a different game than the rest of us. Everyone in any parimutuel pool should be playing with zero rebates and there should be one lower takeout rate for everyone. Especially at Gulfstream. If the Industry wants to grow the game that it.
in any business these days companies give their larger customers rewards. if you are a very frequent flyer you not only get your bonus trip faster, but you get free admission to the courtesy rooms at the airports and you are allowed to get a free upgrade to first class should a seat become available. if you are a big spender at Home Depot or Lowes, they give you up to a 30 % discount. the same thing is with horseplayers. the problem that i have with the CAW is they have special tools to extract large amounts of money out of horseplayers that don't have these tools. i am not going into the subject of these special tools because i don't need any more arguments today, i am going to leave that to your imagination as to what they have.
lamboguy is online now   Reply With Quote Reply

» Advertisement
» Current Polls
Wh deserves to be the favorite? (last 4 figures)