Horse Racing Forum - PaceAdvantage.Com - Horse Racing Message Board

Go Back   Horse Racing Forum - PaceAdvantage.Com - Horse Racing Message Board

Thread: The coronavirus
View Single Post
Old 01-08-2021, 10:05 AM   #8539
Boomer

Oh to be in Florida

Just watched more CNN BS about seniors waiting for hours in Florida.

Let me tell you what they are NOT covering.

On Wednesday DeSantis lets local Medical system Ascension know they will have the vaccines on Thursday.

Thursday ( Yesterday), out of the blue my wife and I get an email asking if we want to get the vaccine "click here" for an appointment.

We made the appointments for today at 8:10. Did some nominal paperwork, got the shot, waited for 15 minutes to make sure there were no side effects and where out by 8:45 having a nice breakfast in a diner that has been open for months and just got home.

Amazing. Maybe that moron Cuomo needs to take a lesson from DeSantis, who I may add has had Florida back in business for months already.

No credit EVER by CNN for Desantis. Just whining about poor Cuomo and other democratic governors who have not figured out how to distribute the inoculations.let alone open up for business.

Florida and Manhattan. You would never know you were in the same world, Let alone the same country.

AND WHO GET THE AWARDS AND ACCOLADES? CUOMO.
Boomer is offline   Reply With Quote Reply

» Advertisement
» Current Polls
Wh deserves to be the favorite? (last 4 figures)