Horse Racing Forum - PaceAdvantage.Com - Horse Racing Message Board

Go Back   Horse Racing Forum - PaceAdvantage.Com - Horse Racing Message Board

View Single Post
Old 02-04-2018, 04:18 PM   #6
Poindexter

Quote:
Originally Posted by RunForTheRoses View Post
Regarding the younger generation I just stumbled upon this. Any opinions on this video? All she had to do was take her foot off seat but...I guess she thought she was special:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?time_c...&v=N3NQ28fVm2E
Yes, saw this on our local news. Just F***ing disgusting how little respect this younger generation has for authority and police officers in general. Then the CEO of our Metro goes on to appogize and say this isn't the kind of policing they are looking for. Talking about sh**hole countries, we are fast on our way to becoming one. Then of course local news reporters act a if the officer did something wrong. What is he supposed to do, "sorry miss, you are absoultely right, if you want to put your foot up you go right ahead and do so, who am I to say anything". Liberals definitely have the inmates running the assylum. The younger generation is completely lost.

Last edited by Poindexter; 02-04-2018 at 04:21 PM.
Poindexter is offline   Reply With Quote Reply

» Advertisement
» Current Polls
Wh deserves to be the favorite? (last 4 figures)